Friday, July 13, 2007

08colleen-petite_fleur.mp3

ahoj ala..

i've just come from a 'good-bye saying going-out' downtown.. it's a very strange feeling.. and a fucked up world.. where you stay somewhere, make friends, just to never see them again some time later..

writing is bad, because i took up another thing from work for some additional money, and thought it would take less time..

my walls are already bare, my shelves are almost empty, my memories are packed in boxes, my soul is already on stand-by..

i want to be already in that stupid bus and bounce my head against the stupid window glass until my head skin gets itchy and i scratch it in an explosion of impatience and useless resistance to the necessity of change..

i sat by the river and the water flowed so effortlessly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home