Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dream

I was in an old library with a lot of wooden furniture. Then you came holding an old book, which was almost certainly an inter-library loan, asking me if I could help you with it, find the date when it's due or something like that. So we looked through it and you actually found it - it was October 12. Although it was not your book, so you wouldn't bear the responsibility of paying a late fine, you were conscious of going to bring it back. I felt a bit disappointed after not being able to help you in a proper manner. Then I remembered about my inter-library loan that I ordered - Milan Kundera's article - "The Tragedy of Central Europe", and wanted to check whether it's not a chapter of that book actually. So I looked through the table of contents, but couldn't find it..

"Now there’s someone to protect... someone you cannot reject... (something I will not neglect)..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home